Quitnow.net is Project Filter’s new web-based quitting program. Quitnow.net helps tobacco users quit by offering a wide variety of tools you can use as you begin your quit process. Included are:
- Quitting Aids — To help you decide what type, dose and duration of nicotine substitute or other medication is right for you and teach you how to use it so it really works. You can receive a 4-week supply of FREE nicotine replacement therapy products (patches, gum, or lozenges).
- Quit Guide — An easy-to-use workbook that you can use to help you stick with your Quitting Plan.
- Quit Coach® — Expert support and assistance whenever you need it, over the phone, from Coaches who specialize in helping people quit tobacco.
- Web Coach® — Access to a private, online community where you can complete activities, watch videos, track your progress, and join in discussions with others in the program. There are more than 25,000 active members.
- Text2QuitSM — A text message feature that allows you to connect with your Quit Coach®, interact with Web Coach®, use medications correctly, manage urges, and avoid relapse – all from your supported mobile phone.
Register at www.Quitnow.net/idaho to learn more about free nicotine replacement therapies and other services provided by this online tobacco cessation program.
As of February 16, 2013, Project Filter no longer has a contract with the QuitNet. Project Filter has moved its free online services to the Quitnow.net program. You can find that site at www.Quitnow.net/idaho. When you sign up at the Quitnow site, you can request a FREE 4-week supply of nicotine patches, gum or lozenges.
People who signed up on the QuitNet BEFORE February 16, 2013 can still use the QuitNet for FREE. However, you MUST ORDER your FREE 4-week supply of nicotine patches, gum or lozenges before February 16, 2013. This offer will not be available to you on the QuitNet after February 16, 2013. You will have to register on the new site, www.Quitnow.net/idaho, to get your free NRT.